No one knows what will happen in the 2020 U.S. presidential election. That's why it's critical to make sure your perspective is properly aligned.
To help you properly position your plan now and going forward, Justin Bennett uncovers how the market has historically reacted to presidential elections over the long term
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Whether long-term stock performance differs depending on which presidential party is in office
- What the average annual return of U.S. stocks is during an election year
- How much money has floated into cash during the 2020 election year –– and what questions this number poses for our economy, post-election
- How market performance has historically differed for incumbent vs. newly elected presidents
- What to keep in mind, from a long-term perspective, regardless of the election outcome
- And more!
Tune in now for advice on how to properly position your plan as we prepare for the 2020 election.