Did you know that investments are only one piece of an optimal plan? Having the proper planning in place will allow your investments to do their job.
In this episode, Justin Bennett is joined by Shane Rogers, the Director of Investments at Bennett Financial. Together, they discuss the pitfalls of DIY investing, the benefits of working with a financial professional, and how to let your investment portfolio do what it’s supposed to –- instead of clinging to a short-term view.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How investment management has evolved over the past 20 years
- Common opportunities that DIY investors overlook
- Which resources are available to people who work with an investment manager
- Why investments are only one piece of an optimal plan
- Which planning must exist to allow your investment portfolio to do its job
- And more!
Listen now and learn how to optimize your investments to achieve your optimal outcome!
2020-104272 Exp 6/2022