Should you spend money on that new car, that new pair of shoes, or that vacation just because you can?
We ask this question with zero judgment. Justin Bennett knows that high earners can struggle with balance and fall into spending patterns that lack purpose and never results in happiness.
Today, Justin explores what can happen when you ask yourself, “Just because I can, should I?”
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- A growing trend among Justin’s clients that’s proving to be contagious
- What often leads people to spend money just because they can
- How people end up being affected by their constant desire for more
- Justin’s recommendation for testing a new approach to spending
- About the true philosophy behind “different paradigm, different results”
- And more!
Listen now and explore this question with Justin: “Just because I can, should I?”