The marketplace uses permanent life insurance illustrations with various types of life insurance to make them look promising....but are they realistic?
Today, Justin Bennett breaks down how illustration warfare shapes people’s expectations and why illustrations vary from one type of insurance to the next. Justin also discusses what to consider about indexed universal life insurance projections, and how his team helps clients make informed decisions when choosing life insurance products.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How illustrations are used when presenting different life insurance solutions to potential clients
- What to keep in mind when you see an inflated projection on an illustration
- Which type of life insurance offers the least amount of risk
- What to consider about the future of indexed universal life insurance projections
- What questions the Bennett Financial team asks clients to help them make informed decisions about life insurance
- And more!
Tune in now to discover a new way of thinking about permanent life insurance illustrations.