High performing professionals often find themselves playing within the gap.
Are you one of them?
In today’s episode, Justin Bennett explains why high performers, like business owners, tend to be in the gap; why it’s actually a positive place to be; and how to navigate this space.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The characteristics of high performers
- What it means to play in the gap
- Why being in this mental space keeps high performers accountable
- How to balance living in the gap with working towards your goals
- Why a high level of self-awareness is key for navigating the gap
- And more!
Tune in now to learn how you can make the most of the gap!