It’s time to break away from the traditional planning perspective and offer a different perspective on how to be financially satisfied and fulfilled from a practical perspective.
In this paradigm-shifting episode, Justin Bennett uncovers a critical piece of the planning process that traditional planning leaves out of conversations — the difference between net worth versus income.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why your desire for net worth or income will depend on your stage of life
- Why traditional planning leaves much to be desired
- What you need in order to have net worth converted effectively into income
- A new way to think about converting net worth into income
- Why it’s unrealistic to say, “My net worth is X, so my retirement income will be Y”
- And more!
Tune in now to learn a new, better way to think about income and net worth!
Bennett Financial Group - Website | Bennett Financial Group Facebook Page