How would you feel if your planner bossed you around, demanding that you deal with your money exactly how they want you to?
Most people don’t respond well to such a domineering approach, and Justin Bennett will be the first to say that it’s a highly ineffective way to lead clients. In today’s episode, Justin shares his team’s leadership philosophy, which is built on client empowerment and self-discovery.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why successful people favor a self-discovery approach to planning
- What content creation has to do with leadership
- What the most successful leaders have in common
- What a parent-child dynamic might look like in a planning relationship
- The most under-discussed and misunderstood concept in the planning world
- And more!
Tune in now to discover a new way to think about leadership!