Have you noticed that our society has become more ME-driven?
While many financial plans focus solely on what’s best for the client, Justin Bennett has designed a planning approach for those who are more focused on caring for those around them. This is not an approach that will resonate with everyone; it’s for people who are determined to lead selfless lives and to impact future generations.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What it means to make selfless financial decisions
- The features and goals that this selfless planning approach embodies
- Why Bennett Financial believes in this approach to planning
- The difference between capacity and desire—and why it matters
- How tax-free capital can be allocated in a selfless planning approach
Tune in now and discover how a selfless planning approach can help you make an impact!